Guarantee Declaration DURACLIP® Metal Clamp (Clip)
The articles of our DURACLIP® series and the corresponding metal clamp (clip) are produced, tested and packed with care. Should an article nevertheless show defects, DURABLE Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG ("DURABLE") grants a separate warranty. You are also entitled to your statutory warranty rights without restriction.
I. Material scope of application
This guarantee applies exclusively to the functionality and clamping force of the metal clamp (clip) of DURABLE articles in the DURACLIP® clip folder series.
II. Territorial scope
The warranty applies exclusively in the European Union and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and hence only valid for DURACLIP® clip folders that are purchased within the European Union and the United Kingdom.
II. Subject matter of the guarantee
- DURABLE grants its customers of DURACLIP® clip files a manufacturer's warranty on the unrestricted functionality and clamping force of the metal clamp (clip) of these articles in addition to the statutory liability for defects.
- This manufacturer's warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase (receipt or invoice).
- within the warranty period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the affected items whose functionality is no longer as specified by DURABLE.
- replaced items of DURACLIP® clip files or parts thereof become the property of DURABLE.
- warranty services provided shall not result in an extension of the warranty period nor shall a new warranty period be triggered as a result.
- warranty claims must be made to DURABLE immediately after becoming aware of the limited functionality.
- this guarantee will be handled exclusively by DURABLE. Third parties are not authorised to make any declarations on behalf of DURABLE within the scope of this guarantee.