Yes, this is possible. To do this, you should first clearly name the photos of the employees. E.g. by numbering or the matching surnames. Once you have done this, please proceed as follows:
Create an Excel list with all the texts that should be on the print file and then add the matching picture name. Save all images in a ZIP folder to be able to upload it later.
1) Open DURAPRINT® and select the correct product.
2) Create an excel sheet with the appropriate names, functions and other texts you want to use for the series function. For the pictures of e.g. employees you would have to use another column in which you write the complete picture name including the designation of the picture type. For example: "Mustermann.jpg".
3) Put all the pictures into a ZIP file.
4) In the DURAPRINT® software you can then upload the Excel table via "Upload data table".
5) To upload the various images, click on "Upload the archive with the images" and select your ZIP folder.
6) Now drag the individual cell contents onto the design area and design your product.
In this way you can use DURAPRINT® for example as an employee ID card software to print your individual plastic cards.